I Suck As A Blogger

It occurred to me recently when I realized that I haven't posted anything on my blog since October the 3rd, that I truly suck as a blogger. It's not that I don't enjoy writing or that I don't have anything to say. No - it isn't that at all.

It's just that - and I know this sounds like a feeble excuse - but most days I can't seem to find the time. And even on my days off, when I do have the time to sit and type on my computer, it just seems too much like work and so I don't do it.

I guess I just need to get myself to a place where I can compartmentalize a little better and distinguish in my mind between the writing that is work and the writing that is recreation. Because I do enjoy writing. When I really stop and think about it, I am blessed that I enjoy writing as much as I do - and I am also blessed to be able to do what I enjoy as a part of my vocation.

So - this little rant is just my way of making a fresh comittment to being a better blogger. I'll see what I can do I guess. Nobody wants to suck - least of all me.

Comments

Popular Posts